Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Last of California Visit




DANGA BAY, MALAYSIA 01' 23 N 103' 43E


After another bit of a lay off I'm back with the final edition of our trip to California. so for those that know me well where would you expect the final photos to show but at least at one time
my other home. So here is a little bit of home and some of those that also reside there.

Looks to be a quiet morning



They're sorry to be open but we're not


A dog's life, why can't I join in


Local Color


Ray in back, Mike, Anna, and Walkie


Kenny and Gary


Bartender's Pat the mixologist and Steve


Now here is real local color Kathy and Chris


Scotty and ???????


Mikey
So there we have a short visit to Blackies by the Sea. As you would expect I did manage several trips but alas was without the camera or just to busy visiting with the local color.


A short three weeks after my new hip the doctor released me to fly back to the boat. It's now been a little over three months and I definitely feel and act like a new person. Kathy says I am happy again.


We know that we missed some of you back in California but we truly enjoyed seeing most of our friends and relatives.


Since getting back to the boat it has been WORK WORK WORK! That will be the subject of the next edition.























No comments: