Sunday, November 2, 2014

MOSTLY MOVING FORWARD

Pinoy Boat Service
Port Carmen, Cebu
Philippines

Another Sunday and more drivel. There is truly not much new to report. The work on the cap rail continues. I attached the last section on the starboard side today. The plugs will go in tomorrow before we make a trip to the big city of Cebu. It's time for our monthly shop.

We plan to do this shop just for the day, rather than spending the night in the city. Our plan has us splitting up. I will go to the marine store in Lapu Lapu city, Broadwater Marine while Kathy checks out a membership grocery store then off to one of the big malls where I'll meet her later.

My trip to Broadwater is to purchase a new pressure pump for our on board water system. Ours has died and when I got the spare out which I believed to only need a new pressure switch I found it's motor to also be toast. Broadwater carries Jabsco pumps so though we have always previously used Surflo pumps we will now be changing. After getting the pump I will head to the old part of the city to load up on the rest of the screws, 135 or so, that I need for the rest of the cap rail project. then off to meet Kathy.

In all our time here we have heard good things about the S&R membership store having a large range of western products, tomorrow Kathy will check it out.

We are still waiting for stuff to arrive in the mail so things can move forward on the enclosure. The package has arrived in the Philippines,cleared the sorting facility and enroute to the local post office here. We're hopeful to see it this week.

   


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com