Saturday, February 27, 2016

BACK TO CALIFORNIA

Ocean View Marina
Samal Island, Davao
Mindanao, Philippines

As I mentioned in my last posting we are returning to California so I can have a knee replacement. We have booked a flight and will be there on March 7. I start with doctors appointments on March 9 and surgery to follow two weeks later. It has been almost five years since I have been back in the States so I will most likely be in for quite a shock over the differences there.

Not to much has been going on in regards to projects on the boat, it has mostly just been preparing to head back to California. We have someone to stay on the boat and look after the cats.

So for those of you readers there in S. Calif. we hope to see when we're there.

Once again due to our poor internet her I am posting this thru sailmail and then hopefully I can add some photos.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments: