Wednesday, February 2, 2011



Once again I think I have managed photos. It's going to be a mix!! I'm sitting at the Ocean Front bar in Patong and using their wireless internet. Being Chinesse New Year the girls are dressed in costume. Kathy is next door having a foot massage. So here I will tgry to give captions to the photosThe first is easy Kathy as we approach one of the many islands.
Here we see a local street vendor selling fruit from the back of her motor scooter

A view of the busy marketplace "Super Cheap"


The beach front massage, manicure, pedicure facilities along Patong beach


My new anchor, perhaps I'll use it for the dinghy.


Views along Patong beach
Well you get this one twice! I am only equal to a 8 year old as far as the computer goes.


"Oh" and "Monday" here at the Ocean Front Bar

When the rain comes an entrapeneur will take advantage


Our friend Phil



Phil's wife, Nuch, on her first boat ride.

Tomorrow we're off on a rode trip to the north of Phuket Island, then once again I'll try to publish photos.


No comments: