Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thailand- Shopping




























































































PATONG, Thailand. 07'53.5 N 098'17.1 E












So it's now been more than 2 weeks since any blog updates, you'll notice we are still in Patong Bay but we have actually moved around. Not much but the anchor has gone up and down. We have not grown to the bottom.












We continue to keep busy both with little bits of boat stuff and lots of land chores. Thanks to our friends Phil and Nuch we are provided with transportation around. We now know all the stores along with visits to the marinas, chandeliers etc.












This edition will highlight photos of various shopping adventure's. There is a mix of Thailand's version of "Costco" called "Super Cheap" and then a trip to a large outdoor market. Kathy and I spent most of our time in the food area but along the shopping stalls most everything was available. I figure you would much rather look at photos at your leisure than read my baloney. Now of course this will be determined if I can manage to load the photos to this bit of writing. I am writing this and a couple of more on our sailmail. Things on the blog are set to immediately publish it when sent; then when we go to the "Ocean Front" bar this afternoon I'll attempt to edit the photos onto that blog. Only time will tell. I think I have organized the photos to blog subject and they hopefully have captions.












----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com/

No comments: